Why Study in Australia?
After the UK and the US, Australia has a number of students from every part of the world. Many world’s top universities are present in this country. Australia is well-known in research, high quality and educational opportunities. Australis is among the fastest developing regions near Asia.
Australia is becoming a dream-destination country among global students, particularly Indians. Many top-ranked universities are present in this country.
- Education System: Education System in Australia is governed by The Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). To facilitate pathways to and through formal qualifications is the major objective of AQF. International students studying in Canada surely gain formal recognition.
- Safe Environment: Australia provides a safe environment to Students as it is like a second home away from home. Almost all Australian Institutes offer programs to make the study experience for students amazing.
- Scholarships: As the third-largest country in the world to attract International Students, Australia offers many scholarship schemes to students as a means of financial aid every year.
- Work while studying: Unlike many other countries, foreign Students have permission to work while studying in Australia to cut the cost of living and studying. Students can do part-time jobs of 20 hours a week.
How to Apply Australian Study Visa
It is important to fulfill the requirements of the Australian Student Visa Application in order to avoid delays in processing time. You also must be a registered full-time course with educational institutes in Australia. Be acquainted with requirements and the entire procedure before applying for an Australian Student Visa. The student should apply for a Student Visa if the duration of the course is more than 3 months. Australia has shown a steady increment in granting student visas to Indian Students to study in Australia.
To apply for an Australian Student Visa, the student must follow this process:
- Step 1: Get an offer letter from an Australian Institute.
- Step 2: Complete all the documents like SOP, Recommendation Letters, Resume as per the requirements to save time in the visa process.
- Step 3: Complete an Australian Student Visa application form carefully.
- Step 4: After completing an application form, students require scanned copies of required documents to upload.
- Step 5: Pay the application fees which depends on your home country (Application fees are different for different countries).
- Step 6: Apply!
- Step 7: Wait for the confirmation mail.
Work while Study in Australia
Students have the facility to work while studying in Australia. Once the visa application has been affirmed, then students should check visa conditions to get information on allowed working hours. Students also should comply with the laws of Australia. Generally, students require commencement of the course to get the permission of work. Remember, a visa may be cancelled in case of a violation of work conditions.
Australia provides facilities to work up to 40 hours per fortnight. A fortnight is a time period of 14 days beginning on any Monday and ending on the second following Sunday. 40 hours a fortnight of students is calculated in this way once the course begins.